Steve jobs.

 Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

Don’t be trapped by dogma- which is living with the result of other people’s thinking.

Don’t let the noise of others opinions draw out your inner voice. And most important have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow always know what you truly want to become everything else is secondary.

Don’t tell your problems to people eighty percent (80%) don’t care and the other twenty percent (20%) are glad you have them .

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “Steve jobs.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s